The VR-1 features a compound that gets up to operating temperatures quickly and provides tenacious dry traction on the street or during competition. The engineers also made sure the compound heat cycled well so the tire stays fast throughout the life of the tire. The new pattern was designed to maximize dry performance while minimzing white knuckle moments under wet weather. UTQG 200 AA A
Extreme Summer tire designed for drivers who want it all
- Tire compound that reaches operating temperature quickly and provides excellent dry traction while retaining good heat cycling properties.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides telepathic response for the ultimate driving experience.
- Tread pattern design maximizes dry performance while minimizing white knuckle moments in wet weather.
- Due to the nature of the tread compound, these tires require special care when storing near freezing temperatures.
- UTQG 200 AA A
- This product is excluded from the Maxxis Automotive Warranty
- *Denotes sizes featuring our improved S2 compound. Maxxis does not advise mixing S1 and S2 compound tires on the same vehicle.
|Part Number||Size||Service Description||Ply Rating||Sidewall||Overall Diameter (in/mm)||Section Width (in)||Max PSI||Max Load (lbs)||Measuring Rim Width (in)||Tread Depth (in)|
|TP02321100||225/45ZR17* S2||94W XL||BSW||25.2/0||8.9||50||1477||7.5||9/32|
|TP01909100||265/35ZR18 S1||97W XL||BSW||25.6/0||10.9||50||1609||9.5||9/32|